The Art of the Seer :
The next training begins Online and in Portland, July 2018
Taught by William Pacholski & Shannon Swallow
Portland Class is Wednesday Nights at 7pm
Online Class is Sundays at 2pm Pacific
Reading Labs are available at a variety of days/times throughout the week both online and in Portland.
This training does not make you psychic, you already are! This training is a safe and structured path towards building confidence in your ability to work with energy as a psychic, and more specifically to see energy as a Clairvoyant. Those whose practice Clairvoyance find clarity and discernment in relationship to the energy of the world around them - and more importantly the energies within themselves.
At the end of this year long training, you will have the tools to give a professional level Clairvoyant Aura Reading - but if you don't want to be a professional reader, that's ok too! This skill can be applied to any area of your life - your career, health, relationships, art, creativity and your personal spiritual journey can all be transformed by working with and mastering Clairvoyance. The fun is deciding how you will apply this art and new skill to your own creativity, passions, and life.
Clairvoyance is a vital, relevant, and exciting tool regardless
of your personal, professional, or artistic goals.
The format of this unique year long training is 48 total classes split into two semesters of 24 each, taught by a professional, practicing Clairvoyant Teacher. Each class is composed of lecture, conversation, practice, and guided meditation. The class is supported by self-selecting reading lab times where you get to practice your tools in real time as you learn them - giving you experience, confidence, and reinforcement right out of the gate. This is a hands-on, experiential training where you are rolling up your sleeves and reading others from the first day of class - in a safe, grounded, and respectful space overseen by experienced readers and teachers, with lots of permission to find your own way, be a part of a community of dedicated seekers, and have fun doing it!
Being in a group class with a live teacher (rather than through a recording, book, or individually) along with the weekly reading labs leverages everyone's questions, comments, and feedback to create a truly rich and powerful learning experience. The experience in the same whether online or in-person, and students are welcome to participate in both formats to accommodate their busy lifestyles and travel schedules.
Topics in our Clairvoyant training include:
- Reading mental image pictures in the seven layers of an Aura
- Working with the Chakras from a psychic energy perspective
- Reading, seeing, and working with Past Lives & Karma
- How to set a safe space for a reading - for a client and for yourself
- Detailed study of the complete Psychic and Clairvoyant Anatomy
- How to create and maintain a professional reading practice
- How to transform energy on a fundamental level for yourself and others in a reading
- Working with the Akashic Records as a tool for reading and healing
- How to give a reading effectively online and by phone
Ways that our trainings stand out include:
- Our small class sizes are taught with a live teacher in a group setting, allowing you to communicate with your teacher and classmates in real-time. This creates a more intimate and immediate experience for everyone, and makes the training interactive and fun!
- Our 2 hour weekly class format includes lectures and talks from experienced psychic teachers on the specific mechanics and tools you need to give quality readings. Because it is a group class, there are engaging discussions on class topics where we leverage everyone's questions for a more in-depth and enriching learning experience.
- Our Clairvoyant Reading Lab is a teacher-guided experience that is part of the training for all students. You are practicing readings on your fellow classmates and on guests twice a week from your first month - so you are applying your new reading tools and topics in real-time and learning by direct experience rather than just observing and being told how to do it, or having to create your own opportunities to practice.
- Our school ecosystem includes a community of seekers, psychics, and Clairvoyants at varying levels of training and practice who are all exploring while you are developing this sensitive part of yourself in a safe, structured, and guided environment. There are lots of opportunities to connect with others on your journey in validating and fun ways.