Student & Guest Resources
We take a lot of care to provide the best resources to our students to be in communication with the school and with each other.
The link below will take your to our school software that allows you to schedule appointments, sign up for classes and workshops, and manage your account.
Follow down this page for instructions and details you'll need before all your classes and appointments so you can be prepared and have the best experience possible.
For classes, events, and appointments at the Portland Psychic School
- We are located at 1722 NW Raleigh Street, #402 in the Northwest Neighborhood of Portland. Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for appointments and classes.
- Do not park in the Activspace parking lot, it is only for tenants and you will be ticketed or towed! Street parking is plentiful and safe around the building.
- The entrance to the building is an elevator located in the parking lot near the OFFICE. Find "Psychic School" on the Call Box (or dial 402) and call us. We will send the elevator down to get you.
- We have filtered water and hot tea available for our guests and students.
- Contact us if you are having any trouble - firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (503) 893-4315.
Appointments and classes online or by phone
For classes, events and appointments at the Portland Psychic Virtual School (online or by phone):
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android device with the link provided to you at the time of your enrollment. If you need the link, contact your teacher.
- Remember, you'll want a holder or stand for your device if its a phone or tablet, and definitely headphones! It's hard to hold your device for that long!
- Please be in a quiet room, alone, for the session. You won't want any distractions from friends, family, pets, etc. It is not appropriate for other people to be in the room with you while you are in a class or appointment.
- Great, fast, internet will make your experience so much better. Please position yourself near your wireless router. You may want to call your internet provider and make sure you have the optimal speed for video conferencing.
- Download the free conference app to your PC, phone, or tablet here:
When you enroll in an online class, we will send you the log-in link. If you have a question, contact email@example.com, or call us at (971) 888-5905